lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

How to find the port for MS SQL Server 2008?

I am running MS SQL Server 2008 on my local machine. I know that the default port is 1433 but some how it is not listening at this port. The SQL is an Express edition.
I have already tried the log, SQL Server Management Studio, registry, and extended stored procedure for finding the port. But, I could not find it. Please help me. Thanks.
Click on Start button in Windows. Go to All Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server 2008 -> Configuration Tools -> SQL Server Configuration Manager
Click on SQL Native Client 10.0 Configuration -> Client Protocols -> TCP/IP double click ( Right click select Properties ) on TCP/IP
You will find Default Port 1433.
Depending on connection, the port number may vary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogger Widgets